Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, New technologies, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this pilot project is to identify existing digital learning solutions that can support teachers in the classroom and parents at home with pupils having attention-deficit, hyperactivity disorder and/or concentration problems.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide good practice examples where technology has been successfully used in daily classroom activities to help pupils with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and concentration problems. This should result in those pupils being better integrated into the activities as well as having an impact on their concentration and eventually learning outcomes;
– To collaborate with relevant national or regional associations or organizations to identify schools/classes with children that suffer from ADHD and that are willing to participate in the pilot project;
– To carry out and evaluate representative pilots with participating schools in real classroom settings based on the identified technologies and good practices, using a robust, pedagogical approach;
– To provide a set of recommendations and a roadmap for policy makers, educational institutions, teachers, etc, for making best use of available technologies in classroom settings. Input from relevant stakeholders including teachers, researchers (e.g. child development and pedagogical experts), parents, relevant associations and industry, should be included. The recommendations should consider the limitations of currently available solutions.
Among financed actions
– Prototyping, deployment and testing/validation actions;
– Conferences, seminars;
– Awareness and dissemination actions.