Sectors: Innovation, Justice - Security, Research
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to foster research cooperation between defence research actors in European Union Member States, to strengthen the defence industry’s competitiveness and to raise the level of defence technological and industrial capacity for the armed forces.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Unmanned Heterogeneous Swarm of Sensor Platforms (PP-15-INR-01)
– Inside Building Awareness and Navigation for Urban Warfare (PP-15-INR-02)
– Standardisation of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) Detect and Avoid (DAA) (PP-15-STAN-CERT-01)
– PP-15-INR-01: to demonstrate, through a live experimentation, that typical military missions and tasks can be performed in exemplary scenarios by an unmanned heterogeneous swarm system of systems, using emerging enabling technologies.
– PP-15-INR-02: to provide a proof of concept of an innovative system providing a new solution to the capability of inside building awareness giving support to indoor navigation
– PP-15-STAN-CERT-01: to support the standardisation of Detect and Avoid functionality for RPAS on the basis of technological solutions developped by completed or on-going collaborative research and technology projects.