Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Employment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the establishment of conditions for a sustainable peace, a communitarian reconstruction, governance, sustainable territorial development, gender equality and economic empowerment of women and young girls in the Cauca Department of Colombia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve the conditions of autonomy and economic empowerment of rural women of the south of the Cauca Department through the effective setting up of an equal access to decent work, the means of production, to land, financial services, commerce and entrepreneur initiatives.
– Develop actions aiming at effectively setting up equal access of women to the means of production; to land, credit, machinery and financial services, as well as initiatives aiming at improving the participation of women to the legal job market and reduce the salary gap between women and men.
– Launch specific support initiatives that will allow rural women of the south of the Cauca Department to generate sustainable means of living through the strengthening of individual and collective rural productive units. The latter will have to plan a technical support and be in link with transformation and commercialization strategies, productive enterprises and business plans.
Among financed actions
– Agricultural development initiatives, agro-industrial, herding and organic commerce
– Technical assistance
– Buying of agricultural inputs, equipment and machinery
– Productive enterprises
– Assess the legalization of enterprise, procedures with the commercial register and production linked to the action’s enterprise
– Capital investment in launch of enterprises