Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Economy - Finances, Employment, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate Countries: Armenia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the Government in progressing towards a more balanced social and economic development among regions of Armenia through creating new jobs and increasing the economic competitiveness of regions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create employment opportunities in Shirak region;
– Provide relevant skills and promote sustainable employment in culture and creative economy sectors, especially among the young adults;
– To create economic opportunities and diversify the economy of Shirak region;
– Support business climate, productive investments, cooperation among companies, especially SMEs, and related infrastructure at the field of culture and creative economy.
Among financed actions
– Developing skills of unemployed young adults to be able to get a job or open a new enterprise in the field of culture and/or creative sectors;
– Creating supportive environment for the development of culture and/or creative economy by developing cooperation among education, research and design institutions and enterprises.