Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Health, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Research centres
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
- Proposals must relate to activities carried out at European and international level.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPPA- Building investigative capacity to better fight doping in sport in Europe – 2021
Funds for: developing protocols for the European ADOs to ensure evidence gathering and information sharing between them and the law enforcement.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To develop a set of complementary measures and activities that would be concretely beneficial to a maximum number of European ADOs and more globally to the anti-doping system;
- To allow for ADOs to partner with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) to conduct investigations, protect whistleblowers and to cooperate on joint investigations with law enforcement agencies and the global network of investigators;
- To build capacity of the European anti-doping system, reduce the prevalence of doping in sport and maximize the health benefits generated by the practice of clean sport by the European youth.
- Priority 1: To protect public health;
- Priority 2: To provide new tools to combat the organized crime;
- Priority 3: To improve sports governance in and outside Europe.
Among financed activities
- Development of a system for the general sharing information;
- Building of the investigatives capacity of ADOs by providing training;
- Support of the creation of networks;
- Studies, analyses, mapping projects.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action : Between 18 and 24 months.
- Be a legal entity (public or private body);
- Be an entity with international reach working in the field of doping and with proven investigative capabilities;
- Entities which do not have legal personality under their national law may exceptionally participate;
- Only applications by single applicants are allowed.