Sectors: Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop a coherent, coordinated and sustainable approach to support industry of all EU Member States at regional level using the concept of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs)
Priorities and funded actions:
– Build on the networks of innovation hubs which have been established in the context of the Digitising European Industry;
– Build on the catalogue of Digital Innovation Hubs;
– Build on Digital Innovation Hubs for Smart Factories in new EU Member States, a similar action as this preparatory action, targeted to the EU13 countries
– To stimulate the adoption of digital technologies;
– To set up sector-specific business plan for the targeted competence centers to support digital transformation of industry
Among financed actions
– Conferences, seminars;
– Training, awareness and dissemination activities;
– Actions aiming at the creation and improvement of networks, exchanges of good practices, brokering and matchmaking