Sectors: Economy - Finances, Services, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member states
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: supporting new or aspiring European entrepreneurs in the crucial phase of establishing, running and growing their business by working together with an experienced entrepreneur from a country outside the Europe
Priorities and funded actions:
* To foster exchange of entrepreneurs from EU countries and countries and territories outside Europe: Canada, Israel, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and the USA;
* To provide on-the-job-training for New Entrepreneurs (NE) with established Host Entrepreneurs (HE) in small and medium-sized enterprises elsewhere in non-EU countries and territories, in order to facilitate a successful start-up, scale-up and development of their business ideas;
* To foster sharing of experience and information between entrepreneurs on the obstacles and challenges of starting, developing and growing their businesses;
* To enhance market access and identification of potential partners for new European businesses in Canada, Israel, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and the USA;
* The purpose of this call is to select 3 consortia, which will recruit Host Entrepreneurs from at least 3 countries or territories among Canada (max. 2 provinces can be proposed by applicant) , Israel, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the USA (max. 2 States can be proposed by applicant), and manage their successful exchanges with at least 100 New Entrepreneurs (per applicant) from the European Union.
Amongst financed actions
* Facilitation of entrepreneurial exchanges (relationship building activities);
* Conferences, seminars;
* Training activities;
* Promotion and dissemination activities about the programme;
* Reporting and general management;
* Financial support to third parties
* This call is an open call for proposals.
* Initial duration of the action: up to 36 months
– Only applications from legal entities established in EU countries are eligible
– Applications must be submitted by a legal person. Several applicants, submitting a joint proposal should choose within their midst a lead organisation, referred to as the coordinator. The coordinator and other applicants must satisfy the same eligibility criteria.
– Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants:
> Public entities responsible for or active in the fields of economic affairs, enterprise, business support or related issues;
> Chambers of commerce and industry, chambers of handicrafts or similar bodies;
> Business support organisations, start-up centres, incubators, technology parks, etc.;
> Business associations and business support networks;
> Public and private entities offering business support services.