Sectors: Culture - Media, Information, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPPA – EU grants for small-scale online media: supporting high-quality news products and tackling fake news – 2020
Funds for: supporting the EU strategy to tackle disinformation and complement EDMO’s activities by providing funding to specific research projects on disinformation
Priorities and funded actions:
Among financed actions
* Analysis and detection of harmful disinformation campaigns at national/regional level and their impact on society and democracy;
* Expose disinformation campaigns, including their impact on society and democracy;
* Media literacy activities at national/regional level
* This call is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: from 12 to 15 months
– Be A grouping of entities (consortia) – with the entities forming this consortia not having entities affiliated to them;
– Applicants may include the following types of entities: non-profit organisation (private or public); universities; educational institutions; research centres; profit making entities; small sized online media companies; Non-Governmental Organisations;
– Natural persons are eligible as part of a consortium but the project cannot be coordinated by a natural person