Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Innovation, New technologies, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, SMEs
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPA – Increasing access to educational tools in areas and communities with low connectivity or access to technologies – 2021
Funds for : Addressing inequalities of access to digital education by enhancing inclusion and by reducing the digital gap suffered by pupils from remote areas and communities with low connectivity, limited or no access to devices and digital educational tools and content.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To gain insights and understanding related to the access and use of, and attitudes and needs towards the use of digital technologies in education by surveying head teachers, teachers, ICT coordinators, pupils and parents covering as many schools located in remote areas of as many EU Member States as
- To strengthen the dialogue between all relevant actors, including school principals, teachers, ICT coordinators, pupils, parents, technology providers, policy-makers, universities and research organisations, experts and nongovernmental organisations (NGOs);
- To support schools with targeted educational consultation and training services ahead and during the take-up of deployment pilots;
- To run deployment pilots to allow primary, secondary and vocational schools to benefit from the most suitable technical solutions to reduce the digital gap suffered by pupils from areas and communities with low connectivity, limited or no access to devices and digital educational tools and content.
Among financed actions
- Consultation and training services and activities;
- Deployment pilots providing financial support to third parties;
- Studies, analyses, surveys;
- High-level events, awareness raising and communication activities;
- Actions aiming at community building and exchange of good practices;
- Project website putting together best practice examples;
- Preparation and publishing of ready-to-use guidelines and standards;
- Awareness and dissemination actions.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action : 24 months.
- A proposal must be submitted by a consortium composed of at least 3 legal entities;
- These legal entities must be from 3 different eligible countries.