Sectors: Culture - Media, Employment, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States;
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPPA – Media councils in the digital age – 2020
Funds for: boosting and increasing the visibility of the activities of media self-regulation bodies
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support the transition of media self-regulatory bodies to the online world;
* To help them engage in discussions with internet intermediaries and other internet media stakeholders;
* To help bringing clarity on how to achieve, in a converged media environment, the goals of media self-regulation
Among financed actions
* Maintenance and development of the database;
* Contacts and exchanges of practices between existing media councils and other media or press; self-regulatory bodies in the EU Member States and Candidate Countries;
* Reinforce the pan-EU Working Group;
* Support to newly established media councils in the European Union;
* Help media councils to participate in a global dialogue on media ethics in the digital age
* Initial duration of the action : 1 year
* This call is an open call for proposals
– Be a non-profit organisation (private or public);
– Be a international organisations;
– Be a universities;
– Be a educational institutions;
– Be a research centres;
– Be a natural persons: natural persons are eligible as part of a consortium but the project cannot be coordinated by a natural person
– Be a member of consortium of at least two entities