Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Local development, Public Management, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible:
– EU Member States, including EU Outermost regions;
– Overseas Countries and Territories.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPPA – Pilot project for the safeguard and promotion of culture in the Outermost regions and the Overseas Countries and Territories – 2020
Funds for: testing a viable and efficient scheme to provide financial support to individual artists, groups of artists and culture organisations and institutions with the objective of “safeguarding, supporting and fostering the indigenous cultural richness of ORs and OCTs”
Priorities and funded actions:
* Specific Objective 1: Implementation of activities to safeguard, support, foster and promote local and indigenous culture, popular arts and practices as well as the ancestral culture of OR and OCTs;
* Specific Objective 2: Implementation of activities to improve cultural dialogue and exchanges amongst OR and OCTs and across the European Union;
* Specific Objective 3: Implementation of activities to promote the dissemination of cultural and creative works;
* Specific Objective 4: Analysis and Recommendations on the funding opportunities for the mobility of artists and/or cultural professionals
Among financed actions
* Studies and analysis;
* Financial support to third parties;
* Conferences, seminars, training activities, mapping projects, research and analysis papers, exhibitions as well other relevant small scale events real or virtual about local culture, practices and traditions;
* Exchanges of cultural experiences among the OR, between OR and OCTs and across the European Union;
* Organization of small exhibitions and/or a cultural shows from (some) ORs or (some) OCTs in tandem with events supported by the European Union;
* Feedback from beneficiaries and other stakeholders, providing recommendations to the European Commission on how to support culture in the OR and OCTs, identifying/exploring synergies with existing policies and programmes
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Be a non-profit organisation (private or public);
– Public authorities (national, regional, local);
– International organisations;
– Educational institutions;
– Research centres;
– UK residents and entities;
– Actions must take place in the Outermost regions and the Overseas Countries and Territories