Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPPA – Sport as a tool for integration and social inclusion of refugees – 2021
Funds for: Supporting the identification of good practices in Europe and the development of methods to assess the impact of sport in a systematic and replicable manner
Priorities and funded actions:
- To promote the direct engagement of refugees and host communities within the EU;
- To promote a Europe-wide approach, increasing the potential for European host communities to successfully engage and integrate refugees through sport.
Among financed actions
- Sport activities aimed at promoting participation of refugees into EU societies;
- Preparation and training of sport coaches and staff who will work on integration and social inclusion of refugees through sport;
- Development, of activities and identification of good practices about participation of refugees into sport activities aimed at their integration into host societies.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action : between 18 and 24 months.
- Be a legal entity (public or private body);
- Be a public or private organisation with legal personality who are mainly active in the sport field and that regularly organise sport competitions, at any level;
- Only applications by single applicants are allowed.