Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Industry, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Appel à propositions
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to explore the feasibility of cross-border networking activities which intend to improve the facilities for support, advice and information provided at national level to EU migrant workers and their family members and to ensure that such support and assistance can be provided in a cross-border context.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support a maximum of three initiatives aimed at networking experiences between the already existing Equality bodies and/or entities established at national level to support EU migrant workers
Each initiative shall encompass the following components
– Component A: Pilot activities of the network
– Component B: Analytical Report
– Component C: Participation in the final conference
Among financed actions
– Case studies
– Cooperation projects
– Training activities
– Monitoring actions
– Awareness and dissemination actions
– Counselling and mentoring activities
– Research and collection activities