Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Health, Information, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective is to promote and protect the rights of persons with disabilities, to ensure that people with disabilities can fully enjoy their rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the implementation of the priorities of the European Disability Strategy 2010-2020;
– To contribute to the implementation of the UNCRPD and promoting the involvement of the national member organisations in the implementation;
– To support the human rights model of disability, including in disability assessment and determination as well as in social protection matters
– To support the European Commission in implementing the above-mentioned priorities by providing analysis and data for critical or emerging issues, especially those where there is a knowledge-gap;
– To provide input to European Commission’s Public Consultations and drafting position papers in relevant EU policy areas;
– To support national member organisations in their involvement in the implementation, at national level, of main political EU driven processes;
Among financed actions
– Analytical activities, such as the collection of data and statistics; the development of common methodologies and, where appropriate, indicators or benchmarks; studies, researches, analyses and surveys; evaluations; the elaboration and publication of guides, reports and educational material; workshops, seminars, experts’ meetings and conferences;
– Training activities, such as staff exchanges, workshops, seminars, train-the-trainer events and the development of online training tools or other training modules;
– Mutual learning, cooperation, awareness-raising and dissemination activities, such as the identification of, and exchanges concerning, good practices, innovative