Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
This programme shall contribute to the further development of an area where equality and the rights of persons are promoted and protected.
Priorities and funded actions:
– REC-RRAC-RACI-AG-2017: Prevent and combat racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance;
– REC-RRAC-HATE-AG-2017: Restricted call for proposals for public authorities on preventing and combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance, and in particular hate crime and hate speech;
– REC-RDIS-DISC-AG-2017: Support national or transnational projects on non-discrimination and Roma integration;
– REC-RDAP-GBV-AG-2017: Prevent and combat gender-based violence and violence against children;
– REC-RGEN-PENS-AG-2017: Restricted call for proposals to address gender gaps over the life-cycle;
– REC-RDAT-TRAI-AG-2017: Restricted call for propsals: Ensure the highest level of protection of privacy and personal data
For more information: