Sectors: Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Research centres, Schools
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the development of entrepreneurship education focussing on cooperatives, that could encourage youth employment and the take up of start-ups.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To put in place policies that encourage educational institutions to include the cooperative model in their curricula
– To ensure the generational renewal in cooperatives in existing and emerging sectors
– Projects best replicable especially between Member States where the tradition of the cooperative movement is established and those where the tradition is weak and where benefits offered by the cooperative model are not sufficiently well known
Among financed actions
– To identify existing training methods/ courses in secondary schools and universities related to cooperative entrepreneurship in curricula
– To design training model/preparatory actions for setting up the programme in three different countries
– To organise and deliver pilot training courses to test the modules, practices and tools prepared for students in the field of cooperative entrepreneurship in three different countries.