Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to strengthening the resilience of Somalis and bridging the gap between emergency relief and rehabilitation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To sustainably improve food security and livelihoods and build resilience among vulnerable households and their communities in Somaliland and Puntland.
Among financed actions
– Rehabilitate/upgrade water supply schemes, rehabilitate/build water harvesting structures and improve infrastructures management;
– Rehabilitate/build critical infrastructures and ensure their sustainable management;
– Support to local extension services, rural advisory services, trainings;
– Contribute to improve primary sectors value chains.