Sectors: Citizenship, Justice - Security, Youth
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Iceland and Liechtenstein
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund national or transnational projects that encourage multi-agency and multi-disciplinary cooperation to respond to violence against women and/or children, and on tackling underreporting.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to supporting and protecting women and children victims of violence by encouraging multi-agency and multi-disciplinary cooperation
– To bring about more frequent reporting of such violence
– To encourage victims and witnesses to report violence against women and/or children to the relevant authorities and institutions, thus ensuring their access to the support they are entitled to receive
– To develop and implement multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary cooperation (at national, regional or local level) that enables relevant professionals to effectively collaborate to prevent and respond to violence against women and/or children
Among financed actions
– Awareness-raising activities targeted at women and/or children who are victims or potential victims of violence, and/or at bystanders or witnesses, to encourage the reporting of violence.
– The exchange of best practices and development, testing and implementation of methods and practical tools (including protocols and guidelines) to enable the cooperation and coordination of professionals from different sectors who come into contact with women and/or children at risk of and/or victims of violence