Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Iceland and Liechtenstein
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund transnational projects that promote good practices on gender roles, and to overcome gender stereotypes in education, training and in the workplace.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the promotion of equality between women and men in education, training and the labour market.
– To contribute to overcoming educational and occupational gender segregation
– To address the stereotyping of educational and career choices and to promote gender equality in education, training and career guidance
– To attract women into male-dominated sectors or occupations, and conversely to attract men into female-dominated sectors or occupations
– To challenge stereotypical assumptions about the roles of women and men in the labour market
– To ensure that work practices promote gender equality, and do not reinforce stereotypes, gender segregation and inequalities.
Among financed actions
– Development and provision of training or online courses for teachers or educators and career guidance counsellors to combat gender stereotypes
– Review and development of pedagogical materials (guides, books, videos, etc.)
– Review of curricula, programmes and timetables to remove gender bias