Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Civil Society Organisations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Iceland, Republic of Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme – awareness on EU citizenship rights and inclusion of mobile EU citizens and supportof coordination among national authorities competent in electoral matters – 2020
Funds for: promoting and enhancing the exercise of rights deriving from citizenship of the Union
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support the integrity of free and fair elections in Europe;
* To preserve the democratic institutions and citizens’ participation in them;
* To establish common working methods to detect and address threats to elections
* Priority 1: to enhance and develop citizenship of the Union;
* Priority 2 restricted to public authorities: to support national cooperation networks responsible for bringing together the national authorities and bodies involved in elections
Among financed actions
* For priority 1:
– Awareness-raising practices;
– Data gathering and consultation, development, exchanges and dissemination of best practices
* For priority 2:
– Workshops, seminars, conferences, expert meetings at various levels;
– Mutual learning, development of tools or guides, cooperation exercises;
– Analytical studies;
– Awareness raising activities;
– Information exchange platforms
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– Be established in EU Member States, Iceland or Republic of Serbia;
– For priority 1:
> Be a public body, private organisation or international organisation;
> Profit-oriented organisations may only submit applications in partnership with public bodies or private non-profit organisations
> Involve at least two organisations actively involved in the implementation of the proposed action;
– For priority 2:
> Be a public authority or body competent in electoral matters of one of the countries participating in the Programme;
> Partners must be public entities or private organisations, duly established in one of the countries participating in the Programme, or international organisations