Sectors: Citizenship, Employment, Human Rights, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective is to support the creation of a Card that will imply mutual recognition of the disability status in the participating Member States.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the launch and start-up up phase of the EU Disability Card in the Member States that are participating in the Project Working Group
Priority 1 and its activities: Setting up or reinforcing the respective EU Disability Card national organisations (DCNOs)
– The organisational set up or reinforcement of the DCNO, including the reinforcement of human resources and/or material resources
– The issuing of the EU Disability Card, production, printing, issuing of the card and the establishment of anti-fraud measures
Priority 2 and its activities: Establishing the respective national package of benefits
– The collection of data, creation of a list of benefits provided
– An information and publicity campaign both towards users and towards providers
– Creating the national website with clear information also in accessible format on responsible bodies and benefits provided and allowing its link with the EU webpage