Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Gender equality, Human Rights, Information, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Iceland, Republic of Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme – closing gender gaps over the life-course – 2020
Funds for: promoting equality between women and men and advancing gender mainstreaming
Priorities and funded actions:
* To raise awareness of gender equality issues from an early age;
* To fight differential treatment of girls and boys and of women and men according to gender assumptions;
* To tackle gender stereotypes in education and early childhood care;
* To address the potential and pitfalls of digitalisation on educational and professional choices
* Priority 1: tackling gender stereotypes in education and early childhood care;
– Changing attitudes, behaviours and practices that hamper progress towards equality and restrict the potential of girls and boys
* Priority 2: tackling gender stereotypes in educational and career choices in a digitalised world
Among financed actions
* For priority 1:
– Activities tackling negative attitudes and stereotypes with regard to gender roles in early childhood education and care systems, and educational and career choices;
– Awareness-raising, education and empowerment activities;
* For priority 2:
– Activities focusing on the impact of digitalisation on career and professional choices;
– Exchange of good practice, mutual learning, seminars;
– Training activities for professionals of childhood care in the education sector and in the world of work
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 24 months
– Be a public body, a private organisation or an international organisation;
– Profit-oriented organisations may only submit applications in partnership with public bodies or private non-profit organisations;
– Involve at least two organisations actively involved in the implementation of the proposed action;
– Be established in EU Member States, Iceland or Republic of Serbia
– Actions must take place in the European Union, Iceland or Republic of Serbia