Sectors: Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA : Iceland ; Liechtenstein
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote and protect the rights of persons with disabilities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Equipping member organisations with the necessary skills and competences to promote the interests and rights of people with disabilities, in particular to enhance equality of opportunities for people with disabilities, namely in employment, and combat discrimination on the basis of disability;
– Developing information tools (websites, publications or other means) to inform about EU objectives, policies and actions in the disability field, increasing the network capacity and raising public awareness;
– Supporting national member organisations in their involvement in the implementation, at national level, of main political EU driven processes
– Supporting the implementation of the priorities of the European Disability Strategy 2010-2020, including in the context of its mid-term review;
– Contributing to the implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and promoting the involvement of the national member organisations in the implementation;
– Supporting and contributing to implement the UN Concluding Observations on the report on the implementation of the UNCRPD by the EU;
– Supporting the achievement of the Europe 2020 strategy targets on employment, poverty and education;
– Supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of EU and national policies and legislation in the area of disability
Among financed activities
– analytical activities
– training activities
– mutual learning
– awareness-raising and dissemination activities