Sectors: Citizenship, Gender equality, Human Rights, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References: To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Iceland, Republic of Serbia
Amount: To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful: To view this information, please connect.
Contact: To view this information, please connect.
Advice: To view this information, please connect.
Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme – Promote the effective implementation of the principle of non-discrimination – 2020
Funds for: promoting the effective implementation of the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds of sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation, and respecting the principle of non-discrimination
Priorities and funded actions:
* To tackle discrimination based on racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation
* Priority 1: promoting diversity management and inclusion at the workplace, both in the public and private sector;
* Priority 2: fighting against discrimination based on sexual orientation in society and promoting the equality of LGBTI people through the implementation of the LGBTI List of Action;
* Priority 3: fighting against discrimination based on racial or ethnic origin and/or multiple discrimination;
* Priority 4: strengthening the fight against anti-gypsyism and various forms of discrimination of Roma;
* Priority 5: restricted to public authorities: promoting non-discrimination on the grounds of sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation;
* Priority 6: restricted to public authorities: collecting equality data
Among financed actions:
* Capacity building, anti-discrimination training of professionals and victims of (multiple) discrimination;
* Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation, including identifying best practices which may be transferable to other participating countries;
* Dissemination and awareness-raising (including activities combatting stereotypes against Roma), social media or press campaigns;
* Data collection, survey, monitoring and reporting implementation of non-discrimination legislation
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Involve at least two organisations actively involved in the implementation of the proposed action;
– Be established in EU Member States, Iceland or Republic of Serbia;
– For priorities 1, 2,3, 4 :
> Be a public body, private organisation or international organisation;
> Profit-oriented organisations may only submit applications in partnership with public bodies or private non-profit organisations
– For priorities 5 and 6:
> Be a public authority of one of the countries participating in the Programme;
> Partners must be public entities or private organisations, duly established in one of the countries participating in the Programme, or international organisations
– Actions must take place in the European Union