Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Economic Area: Iceland, Liechtenstein
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call of proposals is to fight discrimination against people with disabilities who are too often prevented from fully participating in society and the economy
Priorities and funded actions:
– Full participation and active inclusion of disabled people in society
– Full and effective implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities by the EU
– Supporting the implementation of the priorities of the European Disability
– Supporting the achievement of the Europe 2020 strategy targets on employment,
poverty and education
– Making sure that the rights and needs of persons with disabilities are properly addressed
Among financed actions
– Equipping member organisations with the necessary skills and competences to promote the interests and rights of people with disabilities
– Developing information tools (websites, publications or other means) to inform about EU objectives
– Supporting national member organisations in the implementation