Sectors: Information, New technologies, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Iceland, Republic of Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme – Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme – reaching out to stakeholders on data protection legislation – 2020
Funds for: contributing to ensuring the highest level of protection of privacy and personal data
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support national data protection authorities;
* To ensure awareness on the data protection legislation;
* To facilitate a direct and smooth application of the data protection rules across the EU
* To increase knowledge and understanding among business stakeholders, in particular small and medium-sized enterprises, about data protection rules;
* To increase awareness of data protection among the general public
Among financed actions
* Supporting data protection authorities in their awareness-raising activities aimed at business stakeholders and at the general public
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals;
* Initial duration of the action: maximum 24 months
– Be a national data protection authority;
– Involve one or more organisations;
– Partners must be public entities or private organisations, duly established in one of the countries participating in the Programme, or international organisations
– Actions must take place in the European Union, Iceland or Republic of Serbia