Sectors: Citizenship, Local development
Beneficiaries: Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote the effective implementation of the principle of nondiscrimination on the grounds of sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation, and to respect the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds provided for in Article 21 of the Charter.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To empower the National Roma Contact Points in the process of Roma integration, to give them the necessary visibility towards all relevant stakeholders, whether at national, regional or local level, towards Roma and non-Roma communities;
– To ensure effective involvement of all relevant stakeholders (national, regional, local authorities, Roma and non-Roma communities including Roma youth and Roma women, private entrepreneurs, trade unions, professional associations, academia, Equality bodies, etc.);
– To improve multi-stakeholder participation, in particular participation of Roma in decisions that affect them, including decisions on allocation of available financial resources from national and EU budget;
Among financed actions
– Supporting active partnership between stakeholders in the development, implementation and monitoring of the National Roma Integration Strategies or integrated sets of policy measures in the Member States
– Meetings and events at national, regional or local levels of National Roma Platforms, including their preparation, organisation and follow-up activities