Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to assist Member States and national practitioners in fostering tolerance and mutual respect including through the correct and full implementation of the provisions of the EU Framework Decision on combatting certain forms and expressions of racism and xenophobia
Priorities and funded actions:
– Grassroots projects on preventing and combating Antisemitism and anti-Muslim hatred and intolerance ;
– Projects on preventing and combating homophobia and transphobia;
– Projects promoting the development of tools and practices to prevent, monitor and combat online hate speech, including but not limited to means of criminal law ;
Among financed actions
– Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, strengthened cooperation between key actors;
– Development of monitoring tools, with a particular focus on online hate speech;
– Capacity building and training activities;
– Dissemination and awareness raising activities