Sectors: Citizenship, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote the effective implementation of the principle of nondiscrimination on the grounds of sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation, and to respect the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds provided for in Article 21 of the Charter.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support activities which tackle at least one of the following groups at risk of discrimination: racial or ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, older/younger people, religious minorities and LGBTI people
– Fighting against discrimination based on sexual orientation in society and promoting the rights of LGBTI people
– Diversity management in the public and private sector: identification of existing practices, measurement of diversity management benefits, and awareness-raising. The proposed activities may be linked to the launch and implementation of Diversity Charters
– Roma: activities aiming to raise awareness and combat harmful stereotypes of Roma and supporting thereby their integration into mainstream society
– To raise awareness about intergenerational solidarity and non-discrimination on the basis of age (in particular of young people)
Among financed actions
– Training of professionals
– Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation, including identifying best practices which may be transferable to other participating countries
– Dissemination and awareness raising activities (including at local level), such as seminars, conferences, campaigns or social media and press activities