Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Information, Services, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims that citizens have easy access to information and the opportunity to make known and exchange their views, in all the fields of the EU’s activities, in particular, of those having an impact upon people’s daily lives.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To awareness and cooperation with other partners active in the field of information
– To complete and support the work of the European Union
– To represent the Commission and the European Parliament Information (EpIO) at local and regional offices.
– To strengthen the capacity of the EU to provide, through the enhancement of synergies and coordination with other information networks and EU assistance
Among financied actions
– To make pages dedicated to basic information about the services offered by the EDIC
– To use And promote one-stop-shop through the Europe Direct network, Europe Direct Contact Centre (SEAC) and the European portal
– To conduct a monthly report of the Representation of the EC and support its outreach at regional and local level
– Design and production of printed materials, electronic promotional material, audio-visual and other
– Active participation in events organized by external organizations