Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Information, Innovation, Public Management, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to select organizations that will benefit from a project grant and technical assistance in return for hosting one or more of Europe information public information centers, collectively referred to as “network Direct “for the 2015-2017 period.
Priorities and funded actions:
To ensure optimal geographic coverage in France, the call target the following areas:
Missions of the Europe Direct information centers
– To awareness and cooperation with other partners active in the field of information
– To complete and support the work of the European Union
– To represent the Commission and the European Parliament Information (EpIO) at local and regional offices.
– To strengthen the capacity of the EU to provide, through the enhancement of synergies and coordination with other information networks and EU assistance
Among financied actions
– To make pages dedicated to basic information about the services offered by the EDIC
– To use And promote one-stop-shop through the Europe Direct network, Europe Direct Contact Centre (SEAC) and the European portal
– To conduct a monthly report of the Representation of the EC and support its outreach at regional and local level
– Design and production of printed materials, electronic promotional material, audio-visual and other
– Active participation in events organized by external organizations