Sectors: Health, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to help the social partner organisations (representatives of management and labour) to contribute to addressing the overarching EU employment and social policy challenges.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the involvement of social partners in the European Semester and enhancing their contribution to EU policy making
– To strengthen synergies and exchanges between European social dialogue sectoral committees and between the sectoral committees and the inter-professional level
– To support the European social partners and social dialogue committees in their contribution to impact assessment of the employment and social dimensions of EU initiatives
Among financed actions
– To prepare European social dialogue, such as preparatory surveys, meetings and conferences
– To implement the European social partners’ work programmes
– To monitor and follow up European social dialogue activities and outcomes
– To strengthen the capacity of social partners to contribute to European social dialogue with particular attention to new Member States and Candidate Countries
– To support the contributions European social partners and social dialogue committees provide to impact assessment of the employment and social dimensions of EU initiatives