Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Gender equality, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
SOCPL – Information and training measures for workers’ organisations – 2021
Funds for: strengthening the capacity of workers’ organisations to adress, at EU/transnational level, challenges related to changes in employment and work and social dialogue.
Priorities and funded actions:
- Modernisation of the labour market, job creation and job matching, employment in SMEs;
- New forms of work;
- Quality of work, anticipation, preparation and management of change and restructuring;
- Digitalisation of the économy and society – including artificial intelligence;
- The greening of the economy, sustainability, transition to a climate-neutral economy;
- Intra-EU labour mobility, migration, youth employment, health and safety at work, modernisation of social protections systems;
- Reconciliation of work and family life, gender equality, action in the field of anti-discrimination, active ageing, healthier and longer working lives, active inclusion and decent work;
- Trackling the employment, social and economic consequences of the COVID-19 crisis, and the particular role of workers’ organisations / social partners, in this respect;
Among financed actions:
- Round tables;
- Training courses;
- Development of training tools;
- The setting up of networks and the development;
- Exchange of best practises;
- This call proposal is an open call for proposal.
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 24 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Social partner organisations without legal personality;
- Be established and registered in one of the eligible countries.