Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP: Côte d’Ivoire
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enable independent producers, whishing to benefit from guarantees of the law, to access land security.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to speed up the implementation of the law by a technical-administrative support of professional agricultural organisations to independent producers with which they are in partnership
– to raise awareness amongst traditionnal landowners about advantages of land security
– to raise awareness amongst producers about advantages of land security and contractualisation
– to develop an intervention methodology based on the partnership between traditional landowners and private operators, enabling both a demand massification and a speeding of the treatment of land certificates
– to implement the developped device until the complete delivery of land certificates and demarcation of parcels.
Among financed actions
– Raise awareness / information meetings in villages and inter-villages, media campaign (displays, radio spots, leaflets, inforamtion notes and sketchs, …)
– Implementation of the facility to implement the intervention methodology: demarcation of the territorie, parcels demarcations, emphyteutic leases