Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia : Kyrgyz Republic
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen democracy in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the Strengthening Democracy through Electoral Reform process including through domestic election observation, provision of legal aid to citizens to defend their electoral rights, and civic and voter education
Among financed actions
– Domestic election observation, which may e.g. also include media monitoring and exit polls
– Provision of pro-bono legal aid to citizens and entities to defend their electoral rights
– Civic and voter education, which may e.g. also include information campaigns in mass media and social media
– Research or opinion polling, the result of which can be used to inform the implementation of other activities financed under this call.