Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Target area: EU
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to fund information measures within the meaning of Article 45 of Regulation (EU) No 1306/2013 from appropriations in the 2015 budget.
Priorities and funded actions:
– For citizens, the priority themes will deal with general topics about the CAP and should focus on its three core elements: food safety, sustainable management of natural resources and the development of rural areas. The objective of these actions is to inform a large number of people about the basic issues of the new CAP
– For rural actors, actions should focus on the implementation of the measures introduced in the framework of the recent reform of the CAP and on specific issues related to policy initiatives initiated after the reform of the CAP, such as ‘organic farming’
Among financed actions
– Production and distribution of multimedia or audiovisual material
– Production and distribution of printed material (publications, posters, etc.)
– Setting up internet and social network tools
– Media events
– Conferences, seminars, workshops and studies on CAP related issues
– Events type ‘city farm’ which help to explain the importance of agriculture to the urban population
– Events type ‘open doors’ aiming to show to citizens the role of agriculture
– Static or mobile exhibitions or information points