Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The information measures aim, in particular, to help explain, implement and develop the CAP and to raise public awareness of its content and objectives, to inform farmers and other parties active in rural areas and to promote the European model of agriculture, as well as to help citizens understand it
Priorities and funded actions:
– Information, awareness raising and promotion
– The theme of this call is: The Common Agricultural Policy and the challenges ahead
Among financed actions
– Production and distribution of multimedia or audiovisual materia
– Setting up online and social network tools
– Media events
– Conferences, seminars, workshops
– Static or mobile exhibitions or information points