Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Tunisia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the consolidation of the Assemblt of people representatives in the reinforcement of democracy and rule of law.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengten institutional capacities of the Assembly of people representatives for an efficient exercice of the legislative power, in accordance with the Constitution
– Support Programme for the National Constituent Assembly2012/2015
– Consolidation of democratic transition in Tunisia : Support to the Tunisian Parliament
– Component 1: Administrative and financial autonomy
– Component 2: Organization and strengthening parliamentary action
– Component 3: Enhancing General Service
– Component 4: Human Resource Management
– Component 5: Communication
– Component 6: Parliamentary Diplomacy
– Project Launch Seminar
– Project Closing Seminar