Sectors: Co-op & Development, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: increasing trade amongst the CEFTA parties as a way to boost competitiveness.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Reduction and eventual removal of the most distortive non-tariff measures to trade for a number of selected products
– Non-Tariff Measures stemming from non-harmonized legislation and practices (for both agricultural and industrial products).
– Redundant and overlapping document and data submission requirements that traders are requested to produce (with related additional fees and charges)
– Excessive and redundant physical inspections at the border
Among financed actions
– Providing specific expertise on technical issues to national authorities;
– Organising training on trade facilitation related issues
– Organising workshop, meeting and conference in relations with the CEFTA trade facilitation agenda
– Mobilise consultants to support the trade facilitation process amongst CEFTA parties