Sectors: Economy - Finances
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Algeria
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of the twinning is to develop the function of support/counselling of the General Directorate for Prospective, in prospective, strategic management and in territorialisation of public policies (“anticipation-proposal-assessment”) in socio-economic fields.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To reinforce organisation and capacities of the General Directorate for Prospective in business processes of prospective and to develop IT management and needed tools for the design and assessment of public policies
– Reinforcement of institutional, functional and organisational capacities of the General Directorate for Prospective
– Implementation of a collection-processing device and dissemination of the information in order to develop strategic analyses
– Realisation of prospective studies from appropriate instruments
– Capacity building of the General Directorate for Prospective in monitoring and evaluation of public policies methods
Among financed activities
– Organisational and functional diagnostic of the General Directorate for Prospective
– Development of post descriptions for the executives of the General Directorate for Prospective
– Study visit to the prospective and planification structure
– To design an economic and social information system
– Study visit of the European social and economic information centres
– To diagnose the upgrading priorities for statistic date for economic and social fields
– To reinforce the tool of macroeconomic forecast for the medium and long term
– Study visit of international economy centres and prediction institute
– Formulation of export diversification strategies
– To initiate the General Directorate for Prospective to the formulation of public policies focused on results
– Study visit of the monitoring and evaluation centres
– Application of monitoring and evaluation of politics methodology in three pilot sectors