Sectors: Economy - Finances, Environment, Industry
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to promote sustainable growth and to contribute to the economic prosperity and poverty reduction in Asia and to mitigate climate change.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote sustainable production (development of less polluting and more resource efficient products, processes and services) and sustainable consumption patterns and behaviours in Asia
* This call is divided into two LOTS
– Supporting the switch to sustainable consumption patterns and behaviour amongst
consumer groups, civil society stakeholders and the public sector (LOT 1)
– Developing Micro, small and medium entreprises support for Sustainable consumption and production (SCP) uptake and access to finance (LOT 2)
Among financed actions
* For LOT 1
– Design for Sustainability: research and design of products with lower environmental impact in the entire life cycle and poverty reduction potential
– Stimulating sustainable consumption
* For LOT 2
– Cleaner Production
– Greening the supply chain