Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Economic Area: Norway, Iceland
* New Independent States: Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at providing financial contributions (operating grants) to the functioning of non-governmental bodies and networks that contribute to achieving the objectives of the third Health programme
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote health, prevent diseases and foster supportive environments for healthy lifestyles taking into account the ‘health in all policies’ principle
– To protect Union citizens from serious cross-border health threats
– To contribute to innovative, efficient and sustainable health systems
– To facilitate access to better and safer healthcare for Union citizens
– Chronic diseases
– Cancer (including dissemination of the European Cancer Code)
– Rare diseases
– Smoking prevention
Among financed actions
– Activities related to the functioning of a non-governmental body or activities associated with the coordination of a network by a non-profit body
– Sharing good practices
– Developing effective health workforce forecasting
– Strengthening and supporting cooperation, coordination and networking between Member States in the fields on relevance to the Third Health Programme
– Fostering information dissemination
– Support capacity-building and enhance preparedness against health threats
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (3.) INNOVATIVE, EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE HEALTH SYSTEMS
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (4.) ACCESS TO BETTER AND SAFER HEALTHCARE FOR EU CITIZENS
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (1.) PROMOTING HEALTH, PREVENTING DISEASES AND FOSTERING SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENTS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLES
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (2.) PROTECTING CITIZENS FROM CROSS-BORDER HEALTH THREATS