Sectors: Health, Information, Innovation, Public Management, Research, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European economic Area: Norway, Iceland
* New independant states: Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to reach the objectives of 7 individual topics in the following areas chronic diseases, ageing, medicinal product pricing, health monitoring and healthcare associated infections.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided in 7 individual topics
– 1. Innovation to prevent and manage chronic diseases (2 500 000 euro)
– 2. Early diagnosis and screening of chronic diseases (1 500 000 euro)
– 3. Professional reintegration of people with chronic disease (1 000 000 euro)
– 4. Adherence, frailty, integrated care and multi-chronic conditions (3 000 000 euro)
– 5. Statistical data for medicinal product pricing (300 000 euro)
– 6. Health monitoring and reporting system (3 500 000 euro)
– 7. Healthcare associated infection in long-term care (500 000 euro)
– 1. To put more emphasis on new approaches to prevention of major chronic disease
– 2. To explore the potential of early diagnosis in view of the control and more efficient treatment of chronic diseases
– 3. To identify innovative strategies to adapt the workplace to the needs of people with chronic diseases
– 4. To facilitate the exchange of best practice between Member States
– 5. To achieve a better coordination at the EU level
– 6. To prepare the transition towards a sustainable and integrated EU health information system for public health
– 7. To prevent and contain the spread of antibiotic resistances in the long term
– Diabetes prevention
– Cardiovascular diseases
– Identification of good practice of linking and integrating prevention and healthcare intervention
– Criteria for the use of early diagnosis in health care settings
– Comprenhensive overview of major screening
– Development and implementation of early diagnosis and screening programmes
– Programmes for the management of multi-morbid patients
– Harmonized population based health examination surveys
– Monitoring and reporting of perinatal and child health
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (3.) INNOVATIVE, EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE HEALTH SYSTEMS
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (4.) ACCESS TO BETTER AND SAFER HEALTHCARE FOR EU CITIZENS
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (1.) PROMOTING HEALTH, PREVENTING DISEASES AND FOSTERING SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENTS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLES
- HEALTH PROGRAMME - (2.) PROTECTING CITIZENS FROM CROSS-BORDER HEALTH THREATS