Sectors: Economy - Finances, Industry, Innovation, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main objective of this call is to launch pilot projects that reinforce cooperation among clusters and related technology centres with a view to exploit growth opportunities and accelerate regional economic convergence across the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To undertake a benchmarking exercise of the growth potential of the participating regional clusters and identify bottlenecks and opportunities for collaboration;
– To explore concrete collaboration opportunities between clusters, technology centres and their SMEs towards improving industrial competences
– To develop a cluster partnership strategy for joint activities and related regional smart specialisation investment plans for organisational, skills and industrial development improvements to foster sustained growth across the participating regions.
Among financed actions
– Preparatory activities relevant to the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnership for Smart Specialisation Investments and the development of a Joint Cluster Partnership Strategy and related regional smart specialisation investment plan
– Peer review meetings
– Awareness-raising activities