Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Trade
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, International Organisation, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to closer regional integration and increased participation in the global economy of ACP countries and regions through longer-term and locally anchored institutional capacity building.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Enhance the capacity of ACP countries to formulate and implement suitable trade policies;
– Assist ACP countries to implement EPAs, regional and international trade agreements to their benefit;
– Strengthen ACP Private sector competitiveness by supporting trade facilitation and trade promotion.
– Support activities and actions of the ACP trade-related capacity-building organisations for implementation of the EPAs and WTO agreements;
– Support trade-related training and research activities in ACP countries;
– Support trade-related programmes of ACP business associations (chambers of commerce, Farmers’ associations, confederation of industries, producers’ associations, professional associations, etc.) in the area of trade;
– Support the networking activities of trade-related think-tanks and similar organisations.
Among financed actions
– Development of training and research programmes, including research dissemination;
– Facilitation of exchange of experiences and dissemination of good practise cases;
– Twinning trainings.