Sectors: Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to increase transparency and consistency within the competition policy of Ukraine. This will be achieved through further approximation of the national legislation with EU standards, and by improving law enforcement and competition advocacy on the basis of closer cooperation between the competition authorities of Ukraine and EU Member States
Priorities and funded actions:
– To further harmonize the national competition legislation with EU standards in compliance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
– To strengthen the institutional capacity of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) to effectively enforce competition law and to carry out market studies to promote competition in important sectors of the national economy
– Approximation of competition law and regulations to EU standards
– Alignment of Merger Control Regime with EU Standards
– Improvement of competition law enforcement by AMCU
– Market studies in selected sectors and strengthening of competition advocacy
– Improvement of the institutional capacity of the AMCU to implement reforms in competition policy
Among financed actions
– Legal drafting
– Advisory notes and recommendations
– Analysis of the existing legal framework, institutional capacities and practice