Sectors: Enlargement, Public Management, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance efficiency of public administration in the environment of railway transport reforms and development of competition in line with the provisions of relevant EU acquis stipulated in the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute in the work on implementation plans for EU acquis, legal drafting and setting up new regulatory and enforcement bodies in the rail transport sector
– To contribute in improvement of rail infrastructure management, operation, and development
– To contribute in evolution of rail service market access and introduction of competition among the rail service market actors in line with the EU requirements
– Component A: Support to the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine to develop the rail transport policy in the environment of implementing the relevant EU acquis and standards
– Component В. Infrastructure management and equal access to infrastructure
– Component С. Access of rail enterprises to rail service market
Among all financed actions
– Kick Off Meeting
– Closing Conference
– Legal support
– Study tours
– Action plan