Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Health, Industry
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independant States : Moldova
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance the commercial and export potential of the agrobusiness food chain in Republic of Moldova in line with EU standards and Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area technical requirements.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Implementation of a National legislation regulating food safety by the National Food Safety Agency (ANSA), aligned with EU acquis;
– Unified control actions and mechanism on the entire chain from “farm to fork”;
– To allow consumers confidence on the food safety system enhanced through the implementation of a structured information and risk communication policy.
– To strengthen the capacity of the ANSA in managing all aspects of food safety from the farm to fork;
– To help the ANSA in establishing unified food safety control system at the central level, with regional and local representations;
– To support the ANSA in enforcing compliance of agro-food operators with national/EU standards.
Among financed actions
– Ensuring Moldovan food safety, by a feed legislation compliant with European legislation: development of quality standards, technical guidelines and an ANSA documentation system;
– Improving traceability of live animals, products of animal origin and products of non-animal origin;
– Preparing a veterinary surveillance system and contingency plans for contagious diseases;
– Conducting capacity building workshop for the ANSA.