Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to improve the level of prevention of illegal migration
and combating crime in Ukraine
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the operational capacity of the State Border Guard Service
– To assist in establishing an integrated border security management system
– To align Ukraine’s border security management system with the EU MS’standards, models and best practices
– Assistance in monitoring and evaluation of the new IBM Strategy and (2016-2020) implementation
– Component 2 – Improvement of the border checks system including IT solution in line with the EU models and best practices
– Component 3 – Approximation of the national legislation and practise in the field of stolen motor vehicles detecting to the standards of the EU Acquis
Among financed actions
– Research and analysis
– study visits
– Drafting of reports
– Legal analysis
– Workshops seminars and training