Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is the enhancement of consumer protection.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening of the institutional device regarding the collection, the analysis and promotion of information in favour of consumer protection.
– Strengthen the technical, organisational, institutional capacities of the Ministry of Commerce (MoC) at central and territorial level.
– Strengthen the capacities of structures involved in the information, awareness raising, and education of consumers.
– Strengthen the capacity of MoC partners to collect and exploit information on consumption.
Among financed actions
– Develop a strategic vision of the interinstitutional and intersectorial organisation of consumer protection according to the best international practices.
– Elaborate an operational information strategy for consumers.
– Strengthen the technical support to the associative movement through the training of trainers in the MoC.